3-Day Women’s Wellness Retreat
May 15-17, 2020
This retreat is a unique holiday for all women who are in need of a spiritual boost!
Fernanda, a talented holistic counselor, yoga teacher, dancer, personal trainer and Aqua Gym instructor will take you on a journey of rejuvenation and discovery at the iconic Kapuhala Koh Samui Boutique Hotel.
You and your girlfriend deserve a getaway!
- Iconic Boutique Hotel
- Dramatic Infinity Pool
- Aqua Gym
- Fitness class
- Dance Meditation
- Vinyasa and Hatha Yoga
- Award Winning Plant-based restaurant
12:30 Welcome and Briefing
15:00 Free time16:00 Yoga with Fernanda
17:00 Sunset Aperitivo
20:00 Dinner at Halapua
21:30 Dance Meditation
07:00 Aqua Gym
11:00 Fitness Class
19:00 Free time
07:00 Aqua Gym
11:00 Yoga with Fernanda
12:00 Free time
Tented Villa single occupancy – 23,900 THB
Tented Villa double occupancy – 16,900 THB per person
Seaview Farmhouse single occupancy – 19,500 THB
Seaview Farmhouse double occupancy – 14,700 THB per person
All prices include airport transfer, welcome drink, accommodation, tailor-made daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Fernanda Miotto started her carer in Italy where she became a professional dancer, soon after expanding into the fitness industry and becoming a personal trainer and Aqua gym instructor. Her passion for the healthy lifestyle and continuous education coupled with a drive to help others led her to become a prenatal educator, holistic counsellor, yoga teacher and eventually a certified Watsu and Pancafit practitioner helping numerous people to correct improper posture and heal the illnesses stemming from it. Having such breadth of experience Fernanda often collaborates with medical professionals, osteopaths, psychologists and Bodywork therapists.
Fernanda Miotto is currently the only certified Pancafit practitioner exclusively working with Integrative Medicine Institute (IMI) clinic in Hong Kong. She continues to support hundreds of people with overwhelmingly positive results all the while continuing to integrate new and different therapeutic techniques and methodologies helping her clients with a truly holistic approach.
About The Classes
- Aqua Gym: expect to raise your heart rate and have fun doing it. This class includes a blend of cardio and strength exercised performed in the pool. This is a highly effective, low-impact and most of all a fun way to exercise.
- DanzArt: explore the beauty of womanly movement, empowering you to embrace your femininity. We will then bring to life the positive effects of this powerful workshop by expressing through visual art what the body liberated with movement.
- Dance Meditation: a powerful physical and mental relaxation technique involving uninhibited movement induced by visual deprivation to specific music in tandem with intentional breathwork.
- Fitness Training: a great class to work on overall fitness, shaping and toning as well as improving cardiovascular fitness.
- Vinyasa Yoga: focuses on intuitive flow, correct alignment and attention to the breathing technique.
- Hatha Yoga: focuses on connecting the body and mind with through the practice of yoga postures and breathing technique, increasing awareness and stability.